About Me & My Practice
I am known as a determined problem solver who works with my clients to meet their goals…
…whether it is selling, buying, financing, or developing real estate, planning for their families’ futures, creating a business (for-profit and non-profit), completing probate, receiving compensation for medical bills and pain and suffering arising from personal injuries sustained from vehicle collisions or slip and fall, or collecting debts owed to them.
With an office in Cincinnati, I am able to serve clients in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Licensed to practice law in Ohio and Kentucky since 2002, I have years of experience representing individuals, families and companies of all sizes, from closely held businesses to a Fortune 200 publicly-traded corporation.
When I am not practicing law, I volunteer time at my church and as Treasurer and Board member of Tristate Trauma Network and pursue my enjoyment of family, friends, cooking and travel. As a sixth generation Kentuckian, I reside in Northern Kentucky with my husband, Travis, and daughter.
Salmon P. Chase College of Law // Highland Heights, Kentucky
• Juris Doctorate, December 2001, Top 25% of class
• Dean’s List
• Admittance to Ohio Bar, May, 2002
• Admittance to Kentucky Bar, October, 2002
• Admittance to US District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2003
• Admittance to US District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2006
Harding University // Searcy, Arkansas
• Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in Chemistry, May 1994
• Honor’s Program
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. ADVERTISING MATERIAL.